A Molecular Biology and Phase II Study of Imetelstat (GRN163L) in Children with Recurrent High-Grade Glioma, Ependymoma, Medulloblastoma/Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor and Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (PBTC-036)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imetelstat (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Ependymoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Medulloblastoma; Oligodendroglioma; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.