Phase 1 Dose Finding Study of Belinostat Plus Cyclophosphamide/Vincristine/Doxorubicin/Prednisone (CHOP) Regimen (BelCHOP) for Treatment of Patients With Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma(PTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2015 Results were published in a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals and Onxeo media release.
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History