A Phase I Study of Tetrathiomolybdate (TM) in Combination With Carboplatin and Pemetrexed in Chemo-Naive Metastatic or Recurrent Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tetrathiomolybdate (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.