A Phase I Study of Erlotinib in Combination With Quinacrine in Patients With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Mepacrine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2016 Phase of the study changed from phase I/II to phase I, accordingly treatment table, study title, purpose of the study had been modified, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.