A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Cariprazine in Patients with Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gedeon Richter
- 24 May 2017 Results assessing data analysis of health related quality of life gain on data derived from patients of this study presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 08 Feb 2017 Results published in The Lancet.
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of post hoc analysis of PANSS data, Marder factors, and cognition, presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.