A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Cariprazine in Patients with Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gedeon Richter
- 22 Sep 2017 According to an Allergan media release, Cariprazine is approved in Europe for the treatment of schizophrenia, the approval included data from this study.
- 24 May 2017 Results assessing data analysis of health related quality of life gain on data derived from patients of this study presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 08 Feb 2017 Results published in The Lancet.