International, Multicenter, Non-interventional, Prospective, Longitudinal Study to Investigate the Effectiveness of Botulinum Toxin A (Dysport) Injections in Patients Suffering From Post-stroke Arm Spasticity With Respect to Early, Medium or Late Start of Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AS-NIS Early Bird
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 28 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.