A Phase 1, Open-Label, Adaptive Study of Novel GS-9973 Tablet Formulations to Evaluate the Effect of Acid Reducing Agents, Relative Bioavailability, and Food Effect on GS-9973 Pharmacokinetics
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Famotidine; Omeprazole
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.