A Phase 1, Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple-dose, Two-sequence, Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Effect of Ranolazine on Glucagon Secretion in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Followed by An Open-label, Single Dose, Exenatide Active-control Period
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary) ; Exenatide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.