Phase I Investigation of the Feasibility of Combining 5-azacytidine With Highdose Cytarabine (HiDAC) and Mitoxantrone Chemotherapy in a Sequential Manner for Remission Induction in High-risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 06 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.