A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 and ABT-333 Co-administered with and without Ribavirin Compared to Telaprevir Co-administered with Pegylated Interferon alpha-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Adults with Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Virus Infection (MALACHITE I)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MALACHITE I
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 17 Apr 2016 Results of post-hoc, pooled analysis of 5 studies (TURQUOISE-III, PEARL-II, PEARL-III, TOPAZ-II and MALACHITE-I) presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2015 Data from this trial will be presented at Digestive Disease Week 2015, according to an AbbVie media release.