Drug Use Investigation of Regorafenib/ STIVARGA for Unresectable, Metastatic or Recurrent Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (Data cut off August 2015; n=787) of interim analysis assessing safety and efficacy of regorafenib, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 06 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Sep 2016.