A Phase 2, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ONO-2952 in Female Subjects With Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ONO 2952 (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Ono Pharmaceutical
- 07 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint Abdominal pain or stool symptoms in female subjects with IBS-D by using a numeric pain rating scale and the Bristol Stool Scale (BSS) has not been met, according to Results published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 07 Nov 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 29 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.