A Phase I Trial of High Dose Therapy and Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Followed by Infusion of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) Modified T-Cells Directed Against CD19+ B-Cells for Relapsed and Refractory Aggressive B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.