Bioequivalence of Empagliflozin/Metformin (500 mg) Fixed Dose Combination Tablets Compared to Single Tablets Administered Together in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers Under Fed Conditions (an Open-label, Randomised, Single-dose, Four-way Crossover Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin/metformin (Primary) ; Empagliflozin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Mar 2016 Results from this and other two studies published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.