A Phase 1, Open-Label 4 Sequence 4 Period Crossover Study In Healthy Volunteers To Estimate The Effect Of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Particle Size And Lubrication On The Bioavailability Of A Single 125 Mg Dose Of Palbociclib (PD-0332991) Administered Under Fasted Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Liposarcoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2013 New trial record