A Phase 3 Multi-center, Open-Label Study to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept Administered Subcutaneously (SC) in Children and Adolescents With Active Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (pJIA) and Inadequate Response (IR) to Biologic or Non Biologic Disease Modifying Anti-rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms JIA-2
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 29 Dec 2023.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results (n=173) of 6-17 year age cohort assessing effect of subcutaneous abatacept on patient reported outcomes presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History