A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicenter, 3- Period, Fixed-Sequence Study to Investigate the Effect of Vemurafenib on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of Tizanidine (a CYP1A2 Substrate) in Patients With BRAFV600 Mutation-Positive Metastatic Malignancy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Tizanidine
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Muscle spasticity
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.