A multi-center, open label, non-controlled phase II study to evaluate efficacy and safety of oral nilotinib in pediatric patients with newly diagnosed Ph+ chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) in chronic phase (CP) or with Ph+ CML in CP or accelerated phase (AP) resistant or intolerant to either imatinib or dasatinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIALOGUE 1
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.