A phase I study of Human Pharmacokinetics and Safety of ORY-1001, and LSD1 inhibitor, in relapsed or refractory acute leukaemia (AL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 6016 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Oryzon
- 30 Jan 2017 According to an Oryzon Genomics media release, top line results of this trial will be summarized at the Keystone Symposia on Epigenetics and Human Disease 2017.
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in an Oryzon Genomics media release.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Oryzon Genomics media release, this trial is in the process of final data analysis and closing.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History