The MILO Study (MEK Inhibitor in Low-grade Serous Ovarian Cancer): A Multinational, Randomized, Open-label Phase 3 Study of MEK162 vs. Physician's Choice Chemotherapy in Patients with Recurrent or Persistent Low-grade Serous Carcinomas of the Ovary, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneum
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Paclitaxel; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MILO
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 27 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 01 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per Array BioPharma media release.
- 01 Apr 2016 According to Array BioPharma media release, status of this trial discontinued after a planned interim analysis showed that the Hazard Ratio for Progression Free Survival (PFS) crossed the predefined futility boundary.