A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Combined Administration of TAK-536CCB (Fix-dose Combination of Azilsartan and Amlodipine) and Hydrochlorothiazide in Comparison With TAK-536CCB or Hydrochlorothiazide Monotherapy in Patients With Grade I or II Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/azilsartan (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 24 Apr 2014 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT02072330).
- 24 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 May 2013 New trial record