Does a GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Change Glucose Tolerance in Antipsychotic-treated Patients? A Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GREAT
- 13 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.