A Phase II Study of the Beta-blocker Propranolol Alone and With Chemotherapy in Patients Receiving Neoadjuvant Treatment for Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Propranolol (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Taxanes; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.