Pharmacokinetics of Buprenorphine and Naloxone in Subjects With Mild to Severe Hepatic Impairment (Child-Pugh Classes, A, B, and C), in HCV-Seropositive Subjects, and in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Opioid abuse; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Reckitt Benckiser
- 20 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2013 New trial record