A Randomized Phase II Multi-centric Open Label Clinical Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Toxicity of Preoperative Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced Ovarian Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOVA
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.