A Phase 1/2 Trial of Carfilzomib and Melphalan and Conditioning for Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma (CARAMEL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARAMEL
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.