A prospective phase I/II study to investigate the efficacy and safety of pre-emptive cytomegalovirus adoptive cellular therapy in patients receiving allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplant from an unrelated donor
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs T cell replacement therapy (Primary) ; Foscarnet; Ganciclovir; Valganciclovir
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders; Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CMV-ACE/ASPECT; CMV:ASPECT
- Sponsors Cell Medica
- 24 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed (closed - follow-up complete) as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 05 Aug 2013 Accrual to date is 144% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 24 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT01220895 )