A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneously Administered Sarilumab in Japanese Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Concomitant Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2013 New trial record
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.