A PHASE I, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, RANDOMINZED, PARALELL STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFECT OF VEMURAFENIB ON THE PHARMACOKINETICS OF A SINGLE ORAL DOSE OF PHENPROCOUMON IN PATIENTS WITH BRAFV600 MUTATION-POSITIVE METASTATIC MALIGNANCY
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Phenprocoumon
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.