An Open Label, Non-Randomized, Mass Balance Study to Investigate the Recovery, Excretion, and Pharmacokinetics of 14C-GSK1265744 Administered as a Single Oral Dose and a Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Describe the Pharmacokinetics of a Supratherapeutic Dose of GSK1265744 in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 31 May 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2013 New trial record
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.