A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study Comparing Oral IXAZOMIB (MLN9708) Plus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone Versus Placebo Plus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOURMALINE-MM2
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 25 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 22 Mar 2018.
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2015 According to Takeda media release, results will be presented at the upcoming 15th International Myeloma Workshop (IMW 2015).