An exploratory, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel groups Phase II clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of E-52862 (400 mg) by oral route, in patients with post-surgical neuropathic pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs E 52862 (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Esteve
- 30 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (Time specific change from baseline to day 28 in mean pain intensity in the previous 7 days interval measured by a Numerical Pain Rating Scale (NPRS) included in a patient diary) has been met, according to the results presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain.
- 30 Sep 2016 Results presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain
- 24 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History