A 3-months Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double-blinded, Multi-centre, Phase I Study to Assess Tolerability and Safety of AADvac1 Applied to Patients With Mild-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease With 3-months Open Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AADvac 1 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Axon Neuroscience
- 10 Dec 2016 Results published in the AXON Neuroscience Media Release.
- 18 Mar 2016 Results published in AXON Neuroscience media release.
- 11 Nov 2015 According to an AXON Neuroscience media release, the results of this study were presented at the 8th International Conference on Clinical Trials in Alzheimers Disease (CTAD) 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History