A Phase 1b/2 Study of OMP-59R5 in Combination With Etoposide and Platinum Therapy in Subjects With Untreated Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (PINNACLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tarextumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINNACLE
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Apr 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to present full study findings, including results from the biomarker analyses from this trial at a future scientific conference.
- 17 Apr 2017 Top-line results published in an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals the Media Release.
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History