A Two Part, Randomized Clinical Trial to Study Biomarkers of MK-8237 (SCH 900237) Treatment in Subjects With House Dust Mite Induced Allergic Rhinitis or Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy-ALK Abello (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Mar 2017 Results (n=23) presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 14 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.