A PHASE I, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, 3-PERIOD, FIXED-SEQUENCE STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFECT OF VEMURAFENIB ON THE PHARMACOKINETICS OF A SINGLE ORAL DOSE OF ACENOCOUMAROL IN PATIENTS WITH BRAFV600 MUTATION-POSITIVE METASTATIC MALIGNANCY
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Acenocoumarol
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.