A Phase I, Multi-center, Non-randomized, Open Label, Parallel-group Study Evaluating the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Regorafenib (BAY 73-4506) in Cancer Subjects With Severe Renal Impairment Compared to a Control Group
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Oct 2016 Results evaluating exposure of regorafenib and its metabolites in cancer patients with renal impairment were presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 07 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.