A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Multi-centre, Comparative Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Oral Rifamycin SV-MMX 400 mg b.i.d. vs. Rifamycin SV-MMX 600 mg t.i.d. vs. Placebo in the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Diverticulitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rifamycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diverticulitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dr Falk Pharma
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 30 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2017.