Phase 1-2 Safety and Efficacy Study of DACOGEN in Sequential Administration With Cytarabine in Children With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 18 Sep 2017.
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as Dacogen (Decitabine) is unlikely to provide significant clinical benefit. Recruitment hold while discussions ongoing with PDCO.
- 30 Jun 2016 This trial is suspended in Denmark.