A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib), in Combination With Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (R-CHOP) in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Non-Germinal Center B-Cell Subtype of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOENIX
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2022.
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2014 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record: 14884)