A Seamless Phase IIa/IIb, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-7622 as an Adjunctive Therapy for Symptomatic Treatment in Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 7622 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.