Evaluation of the Use of Antiretroviral Regimens Containing Raltegravir for Prophylaxis of Mother-to-child-transmission of HIV Infection in Pregnant Women Presenting With Detectable Viral Load After 32 Weeks of Gestation: a Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.