Evaluation of the Use of Antiretroviral Regimens Containing Raltegravir for Prophylaxis of Mother-to-child-transmission of HIV Infection in Pregnant Women Presenting With Detectable Viral Load After 32 Weeks of Gestation: a Pilot Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting,as per results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.