Phase II Study of AUY922 in NSCLC Patients With Exon 20 Insertion Mutations in EGFR
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall Response Rate to AUY922) has been met, as per results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Final results of the study assessing activity of AUY922 ,presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated