A Pilot Study of Tremelimumab - A Monoclonal Antibody Against CTLA-4 in Combination With Trans-Arterial Catheter Chemoembolization (TACE), Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA), or Cryoablation in Subjects With Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) or Biliary Tract Carcinomas (BTC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Oct 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 05 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Oct 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 20 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jun 2017 to 16 Oct 2017.