Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Doses of AbGn-168H Administered by Intravenous Infusion to Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Neihulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbGenomics Corporation
- 21 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.