A Phase III, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Cross-over Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0476 in Japanese Pediatric Subjects With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.