Randomised, Double-blind, Dose-finding Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy of APD403 in the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Caused by Cisplatin- or Anthracycline/Cyclophosphamide (AC)-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acacia Pharma
- 06 May 2015 Results published in an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 06 May 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (complete clinical response), as reported in an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 06 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in an Acacia Pharma media release.