A Phase IV Open-label Evaluation of Safety, Tolerability and Acceptability of Elvitegravir / Cobicistat / Emtricitabine / Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Single-tablet Regimen for Non-occupational Prophylaxis Following Potential Exposure to HIV-1
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms QUAD
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.