A Phase IV, Blood Sample Collection Study For Exploratory Evaluation of the Association of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms With Treatment Responses From Subjects With HBe-Antigen Positive or Negative Chronic Hepatitis B, Who Received Therapy for Hepatitis B With Peginterferon Alfa-2a 40kD (Peg-IFN) ± Nucleos(t)Ide Analogue
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Adefovir; Entecavir; Lamivudine
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Apr 2016 Trial focus changed from TU to PD as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials. gov.
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials. gov record.