A 12-week Treatment, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of QVA149 Compared to Fluticasone/Salmeterol in COPD Patients With Moderate to Severe Airflow Limitation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.